Árbol Tsef Thaed

2.28.2005

Otherness

I like that word, also... but I don't like its counterpart in spanish: "Otredad". It's like a punch in the nose when I hear it, when I read it aloud. However, when it's written (in spanish), I like it. Otredad. Kinda weird.

I should be reading some article for tomorrow's class, but I'm kind of lazy right now. I should try to sleep, but I don't feel like it, I miss her a lot.

I want to start a new story, but my lack of discipline tells me I shouldn't. I know I'll do it anyway. I'll do it in Word this time, I won't publish it until it has an ending point in it.

Maybe I should start writing a few chapters before I'm gone to sleep.

1 Comments:

  • Otredad, either english or spanish, sounds like smoky ideas from H.P. Lovecraft stuff. Dont you think so? What the concept talks about? about new philosophy or ancient greek wise man. Sorry me for being such a ignorant.
    I was very surprised of finding your blogger web your profile inner links. I knew that one called "La chaqueta"...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at July 6, 2005 at 4:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home