Árbol Tsef Thaed

12.07.2004

My usual self

I'm sarcastic.

I'm always smiling, even when I'm sick of you, or the world.
It was hard to taught myself how to pretend to be furious.
I'm a little neurotic, ummm, strike the little... I am a neurotic.

I can hurt with words, I do not need my hands, neither my feet, to do that.
Well, I use my teeth, but just for a correct phonetic pronunciation.

I enjoy music, even when I don't know who sings or what type it is.
I'm always thinking about stuff. I consider myself an elegant, creative, damned and tortured mind (hey, hey... remember the sarcasm?)

I'm a sex starved fiend. I'm not easily satisfied.
I like to write, even when I don't consider myself a writer. But... what's a writer in these days, anyways? There's no real need anymore. Formulas have been invented and the average guy could write a novel.

To be a genious of literature... well, you have to be a genius with great publicity.

I'm a bastard, in a literal sense.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home