Árbol Tsef Thaed

12.02.2004

Hello, hellow, helloween!

My birthday is coming. And that makes me think I had a rough year...
Now I can say that everything changed in my life.

I live on my own, now. I'm an independent bastard.
You know what that means: YOU BECOME YOUR OWN ADMINISTRATOR.

Yeehaw.

I'm so thrilled...

Oh man, I wonder if this year was only a nightmare.
I hope when I'm 23, I'll magically open my eyes and discover myself at home, with momma & pops, a glass of milk and Santa Claus laughing all over the place.

So kids, there you have it... if you're still young. Enjoy it.
And if you become an independant bastard... well, then try to have fun.

I specially recommend "The bloody grin" for that effect.

1 Comments:

  • I wish I were here for your birthday... but I'll bring chocolates and alfajores for you!
    Don't be sad... I must say I respect you for being so brave and daring to live on your own.

    By Blogger Ariadna M, at December 4, 2004 at 4:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home