Árbol Tsef Thaed

8.09.2004

A sudden struck of Anger... Despair... Fornlorn.

And, suddenly, I felt bad. Without any aspiration, or inspiration, or motivation.
Suddenly, yes, I felt like I have been feeling a couple of days ago.
Maybe more,
Even... I could say I feel like this since I was born.

(Yeah, I know, I know my depressive status, I should see a psychologist.
But I do not trust them).

The problem is, I feel nothing has changed.
I fear that nothing will change in the future.
And I fear (very much, thank you), that nothing will change tomorrow.

I feel like and old monument, who has lost its old days of theatre, cultural events, and orgiastic moments. Old Greece should weep a tear for me. bah.

And I feel like everyone, around me, is okay with that. I feel like they have an everchanging life, and I know it is not like it... but then again, they have the power to change everything.

I feel powerless.

Today, I do not want to hear about promises.
About probable changes in my life.
About my objectives, or my life project.
Today, I do not want to think in the near future.

I just, do not want to hear.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home