Árbol Tsef Thaed

12.04.2004

Uncomfortable

I'm not comfortable with my life right now.
Yesterday, as I was seeing the big picture:
A great collage of small moments of my life,
I thought about my childhood.

And then, snap, I remembered the feeling.
I'm hardly satisfied with anything.
That's how I felt in my childhood...

I mean...

I had control over little things in my life,
the things in which I didn't had any control...
I just let them be,
and I do not let them to interfere.

But sometimes, and you know it, everyone knows...
those things which you can not control, do interfere.
And they won't let those little things, YOUR little things, alone.

Now, I'm supposed to be an adult.
That means, I have bigger stuff.
It's harder to keep track of everything.
But I still feel like a child when I lose it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home